Friday, January 30, 2009

I'll never be able to tell what how i did it...

I keep trying new things and they over lap each other. I guess that's the impatience in me. I can't help it. I signed up for weight watchers. I want to use it in conjunction with the daily plate to have more of a strict guideline to follow. Again, i don't want it to be long term, just to get the hang of things. I understand portion sizes, but i think I snack on things in between way too much and perhaps the wrong items. Now i see with the point system, I have to be mindful if I am going to keep snacking on snacks worth 3 points or continue with 1 point snacks. The only thing i have to track myself will be my sodium. I know if i go over, it's not a good thing with the swelling and well my weight.

Anyhow, i start The Biggest Loser competition at the gym on Monday. My sister in law is down for the weekend and I just hope i keep my good eating habits throughout the weekend. I want to start Monday off at no more than the weight i am, which is 182, and hopefully progress into the 170's. I know I can do this. I am sure i'd do it without the assistance, but I am not ready to walk completely on my own, so until I am, i need some sort of crutch. I know my husband would be so annoyed, he's been supportive thus far, but I am sure he'd just think 'oh boy, what else?"

Well..tomorrow is a new day. I plan on living it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment