Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheat day

So today has to be the official cheat day considering all that I ate. I didn't do poorly calorie-wise, but sodium intake was a little off the charts. Today was my niece's birthday celebration, and I had some errands during the day, so needless-to-say i had two burger king 'bk shots' and then had a side salad at mcdonalds with lowfat dressing of which i probably used 1 tbsp because the sodium was off the charts forreal! I mean 700+ mg of sodium in one teeny packet of light italian dressing. This is why i don't eat salad, not because i don't like it, but because of that craziness!

So then later of course had to have a small piece of cake and i had one scoop of ice cream (although i would have rather had my sugar free vanilla yogart that was here at my home), but either way, i didn't have seconds and I think I did well. We ordered pizza, and since I saw that the natural is a little 'healthier' than the originals at Pizza Hut, i was able to enjoy two slices, but not without trying a tiny sliver of a piece (and i mean that with all of my heart lol) of a good old pan slice. It had to have weighed under 1 oz as small as it was.

The rest of my food choices were normal, fiber one bar, egg white and cheese bagel-wich and a small serving of banana and strawberry.

I don't know what's on the agenda tomorrow/today since it's past midnight, but i know we will end up eating out. It's superbowl Sunday (which none of us care) but it's a usual church thing especially with family in town.

I just have to watch what i eat and get some exercise in. I was happy I pushed myself to do the 30 day shred again tonight. I didn't do it yesterday, but i figured i needed to get it in today to keep my body conditioned and since I skipped yesterday, i don't want too many days off from the shred. It is definitely getting easier, but i tell you it will still make you sweat.

I know by morning time my hands will be swollen, it doesn't help that AF is bringing in her bags and staying for a few days.

I am thrilled though that my waist is getting smaller, my MIL mentioned it to me today. I need my upper body to hurry up, because i would love to finally have 1-2 inches off of my thighs for now. I want to at least see some progress in my legs. Since i can't spot reduce, i need everything to hurry up lol.

Time for bed, i am beat and I have to sing for church tomorrow. I really hope I am not nervous...but this has nothing to do with weight loss so I will just shut up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment