Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Recap 2008-Present 1-27-2009

This journey has definitely been one of challenges but so many accomplishments. I started out the new year last year over 200 lbs and I came into 2009 weighing 190. This includes the fact that I went down to 185, then gained 2 lbs and then another 8 when my husband came in from out of the country. So i had to re-lose 10 lbs and then start back over from where I left off... I've slacked and made excuses, made myself think I was doing the hard work and it just wasn't working. It's funny cause this sounds just like it did when I was blaming everything else for my weight gain. I am not going to say that outside sources did not help, but they wre not the cause. I was the cause.


Now, in the last week of January, I am 182.0 lbs. I am elated! I feel empowered! I am maintaining this and still losing. I can't wait to see what the next month has in store. I am working out at the gym up to 5 times per week, mostly 4 and have incorporated Jillian Michael's 30 day shred with the ladies in my Justmommies forum. I am sore, but it's a good feeling.

The goal (mini goal) is for me to be 180 by the end of this week (Jan 30th) and to be 175 by March 4th when my husband comes to visit. I am so close I can taste it and it tastes goooooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment