Today was just an ordinary Sunday. We usually go to church and then head out somewhere to eat (if we have the money or have the craving). We went to TGI Fridays, although a majority of us wanted to go to a hibachi grill. I knew I had to order something that wasn't going to make me feel so filled with guilt, but also something I would like. I just hate those dishes with a nice piece of meat over some nasty rice they make UGH... I can make that at home. I'd rather have a nice steak with some broccoli and some sort of carb.
Anyways, I ordered the bruschetta chicken pasta. It probably would have been better if this particular location cared about their quality. I swear each time we've gone there is something I don't like. I always like their jack daniels, but c'mon it's a sauce, I don't know if they can get a meal wrong by dousing it with the yummiest sauce ever lol.
So i eat my usual half-a-portion and start going to town on my kid's extra set of fries. Overall I still did well though. I went to my MIL's house and we made a guilt free dessert consisting of cooked granny smith apples in splenda over some low sugar vanilla ice cream and crumbles of Stacy's cinnamon pita bread chips. This hit the spot!
Tomorrow is the beginning of TBL contest at the gym. A part of me really really wants our team to win this. We definitely have competition. I know a girl on one of the other teams and she goes in there working her tail off and I have to make sure I do just the same, but i don't know her eating habits. I know i have to start using healthier filler snacks vs. some of the snacks i've had which are good, but not as good as having a salad for example.
My weight tonight so far is 183.8. I am trying to see how it will be in the morning. I definitely want my end of the week weigh in to be 179 at 'most'. My next goal weight is to be 175 by the time my husband comes home. That's what we set up and I want no more than that! I just need ot stop thinking so hard and just start relaxing and enjoying this journey. I have done such a great job, i have to admit and I can't wait to make it to my final goal...whatever that 'really' is.
My breakfast for tomorrow will be a french toast with strawberries. I am going to change the recipe in that i already have cinnamon and brown sugar bread, i will just coat it in the egg beaters and then pan fry it with olive oil spray. I hope it comes out well this way, if not...well at least i can eliminate it thru trial and error.
I had been on Ediets for a short while so i have not had to cook for myself, but now that has changed. I have to be creative so that I can have the maximum results.
We'll see how it goes...day 1 here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment