Saturday, February 7, 2009

170's in...170's back out?

Okay so after all of the excitement of having my new weight loss achievement I end up having to take my daughter to the worst mall to meet up with friends. It's an uppity mall with the worst food court. I would think with all the fancy shmancy stuff they have in their stores, they'd have some healthy choices, but no! So i end up with beef and broccoli from the chinese place. I didn't eat all my rice and i tried to leave as much sauce off of the food. I am not sure of the nutrition value, but i am sure it wasn't good, but not horrible.

Then i had a smoothie, not sure if they actually use sugar. I asked the girl and she said no, but i don't believe it, i am sure they have it in their concentrate or something. I can't find anyting online about their company.

Then Jaylon asked for some doritos, and well i figured i'd treat myself to some, so DJ and I shared a bag. GREAT...

Then i get home and thinking of the fact I had a birthday party to go to so late, i wanted something in my belly, not even thinking about them having a cake. So i ate a skinny cow dessert. Then got there ordered my delicious fish, ate a salad and a baked potato (sour cream on the side with a little butter on the side). Needless to say, i don't know if i did better than what i have listed on the daily plate, or if i am much worse. I hope not worse, cause the #'s for sodium are aweful, as is the fat and all that. Fiber was almost non existent

I am quite sure i will not weigh 179 in the morning. I am not fretting, just wish i could enjoy yet another day in the 170's. Once my body regulates i'll be back in good order lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment