I don't know what I am doing wrong. I can't seem to get further than 176.6 and today i am weighing 177.2. It doesn't make sense because i worked out and did a lot of cardio and burned about 500 calories, plus i walked around the mall for 1 hour. So what the hay is going on?
I can't possibly see that it's something i am doing, i have worked out all week and broken good sweats. I only went to the gym once, but my video work out gets me going more than the gym and I haven't been wanting to get sick again, although it seems like it will happen anyways.
I feel like i did when I was 187, i got a taste of 185, then i couldn't shake it. I refuse to let that be this time. IDK what i have to do to get to 175 by Wednesday.
Just frustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment