I can't really complain, nor do I wish it were Sunday, and I don't wanna runday lol. I know cheesy, i had a flashback to 80's...sorry!
Today I did my weigh-in for The Biggest Loser contest at the gym, and had measurements. Well Well Well...my hips finally decided to go down 2"! That's great. Last time i got measured they had gone up 1 inch, so now it's back to normal plus an inch...or...minus an inch.
I ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I had a better 2 mile run time, this time 30 minutes flat whereas last time it was almost 32 minutes. I see that as an accomplishment. I ran at 6mph, shocking and so revolting. I am seeing that I can do this! I am capable of all things if I truly put my mind to it.
I tried the level 2 portion of 30 day shred, and boy what a difference. I love level one compared to level 2, but level 2 really kicks butt! I am truly sore from doing weights, 30 day shred and 45 minutes on the treadmill running a majority of the time. I still can't believe that I am running, I've always hated running. My new shoes are way better to run in, no ankle boo boos!
I was 181.6 today when i weighed and 34.7% body fat. All of my numbers are going down and that's awesome. I feel that I will be 179 by Friday. I am so close, so close, so close.
I applied to be the JM forum co-host for the weightloss and fitness board. At first i thought, no way! But that's just me standing in my way again. I am always thinking that i can't do something, knowing that I am awesome! I mean the only time i DON'T do something or CAN'T do something is when i stand in my own way! I want to inspire these ladies just as the past co-hosts have. I hope i can keep the girls there and keep the board lively or i'll feel like a failure. I have some cool tricks up my sleeve though.
Well at any rate, tonight's weight is 182.4. I know i shouldn't weigh every day, but whatever, i want to! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment