Thursday, February 5, 2009

I think i dread tomorrow

...just a little bit. It's weigh in, not like it means a lot but I hate when we log our weights in and there's nothing lost. I don't know what to expect for tomorrow. I really thought i was going to be in the 170's by now...It's not going as planned..not at all. I don't think i'll even be 180. I am not sure if it's because of my cycle or if i have to lower my calories or what! IDK Maybe it's because i want it so badly that it's not happening. I can't say that. I worry to much. I know that having AF will jack your weight up...i need to give it some days. Maybe by my WW weigh in on Monday.

At any rate, nothing special. I met some of the girls on TBL team at the gym. I am surprised that my trainer has recommended a fad diet "lose 10 lbs in 3 days". I would never recommend that to anyone. I dont' care if you do lose 10 lbs, i know it can't be healthy or worth it. If it were, everyone would be able to do it.

Anyways that's it...that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment