Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tomorrow is another weigh in

Well just for the JM forum. Every other Monday I weigh in for the BL at the gym. This morning i was 179.6, .2 lbs lighter than usual. I did have a bout with water retention due to my weekend splurges. I am going to have a busy day tomorrow. I am hosting a sleepover for Jayda and 4 of her friends. I have to finish cleaning and prepare whatever it is we are going to have at the party, including snacks, drinks and some spa products so they can be 'girly girls'.

I have 20 days left until Dion comes home and I have 4 lbs to lose basically. I know i can do it, but it's the unknown that drives me nuts. If you haven't realized by now, i am impatient! The fact that I am in the 170''s thrills me, but i don't want to get complacent like i did when i got into the 180's and then stopped for months. I want to continue going full on at least until i reach the 160's (which i haven't seen since the beginning of my pregnancy with Jaylon. I won't stop there but i will be more relaxed.

I hope to see another number on the scale like 178.8. For some reason my weight always ends in .8 lol.

I am coming down with a stubborn cold, it doesn't want to progress, but it won't leave either. I hope it just leaves! Well tonight my weight is recorded as 181.8. This is the lowest nightly weight i've seen. It shall be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment