Saturday, February 21, 2009

I don't think I am going to make it to my goal...

I am just so worried. I know it doesn't matter, i've come a long way, but it seems like I am getting lazy and I just can't get the drive back. I don't know if it's AF coming soon, if it's complacency in the fact that i made it to the 170's. I refused to gain any weight. I haven't eaten poorly but of course i've had a mild fluctuation in weight and of course it was after I had done a good weight lifting session. Then I finally got Jillian Michael's new dvd's and i tried the first one. I need a day off but I am almost too obsessed now to where i don't even feel right giving myself a break.

I am giving myself a break, but I am on pins and needles. One side of me knows even if i am not 175 by the time Dion comes home i'll be close enough and I've come sooo soo far. The other part of me is afraid that I am just fooling myself or I'll gain weight somehow.

I need to just breath and relax and enjoy the new me. I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment